In an effort to provide quality products for our customers, we made a change to our PRO 1200 Lift foot pedal because we found the other design eventually needed service. We felt this would be an upgrade, all around – it’s a simpler foot pedal doing the same function, and – since we tested them beforehand and now have been using them for less than a year – we’ve found considerable improvement in customer satisfaction. Going forward we’ll be using it with our air powered lifts. We invested more money to upgrade the foot pedal, but we believe it is worth it. Of course, we always want to provide our customers a trouble-free experience.
- NEW FOOT PEDAL
- Jeff in Greenwich, NY Sends Pic of Aprilia on PRO 1200 Motorcycle Lift
- Richard in Syracuse Reviews the PRO 1200SEMAX Motorcycle Lift Package
- LEAVE US A REVIEW!
- Bob Reviews Extreme Tools EX4111RC Roller Cabinet Tool Box + EX1606SB 16″ Side Box
- Motorcycle Rides in New England During July 2015
- Extreme Rolling Toolbox RX722519RC Review from Brad in PA
- Neil’s Kawasaki H2 Triple two stroke on the PRO 1200 Lift
- Laconia Bike Week 2015
- Thanks AGAIN to Bryan at Affordable Powersports Solutions in Chelmsford, MA